Cakes

Hey team springster..I some times feel solo since ever I losed my parents thing's had been going hard .I feel like no one I can share my problems with.I even find my self crying sometimes..can you please help me..perhaps I might feel better

3 days ago Report

0 Reply

Cakes

Hey tea

3 days ago Report

0 Reply

Alicia

I also feel bad about my self, every time when am lonely I can't get away negative thought in my mind.but all I know everything will pass.

1 week, 1 day ago Report

0 Reply

poo.mie

Yah it's not easy.. Most of the time i feel that way to

1 week, 2 days ago Report

0 Reply

Candy

Guys I listen to songs about death and I think about death turns out I'm afraid to die but I know its gonna happen what can I do is it normal

1 week, 5 days ago Report

0 Reply

twolee

I've been in a same path BT thnx it really helped

1 week, 5 days ago Report

0 Reply

Leebear

My name is Lebogang,I just found out that I didn't make it in my final exams.I know it's not the end of the world but I can't help but to feel low right now.My friends keep saying that I shouldn't give up but it's hard not feeling a bit of my confidence slipping from me.I do have a plan of going to a TVET college to rewrite the papers I failed but someone told me doing the whole year again might help me,but that doesn't seem like a good idea,I need help😔😔

2 weeks, 2 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Lebohang, thanks for your comment. You are very brave for sharing your story. It might be a good idea to research both options and then decide based on what works best for you. Good luck Springster!

2 weeks, 2 days ago
Slayer

No dear jxt do the whole year ..me too I'm on that situation BT now I'm doing well I'll also advice u to take the whole year in order to have enough tym to prepare...

22 hours, 14 minutes ago Report
Anonymous

aɨʍ sօʀʀʏ օʄ աɦt ɦaքքɛռɛɖ tօ ʊ

2 weeks, 5 days ago Report

0 Reply

paul

aɨʍ sօʀʀʏ օʄ աɦt ɦaքքɛռɛɖ tօ ʊ

2 weeks, 5 days ago Report

0 Reply

toto

iam sorry off what is hapaneng to you

3 weeks, 6 days ago Report

0 Reply

MUHLE

Do you guys ever Feel worthless??

3 weeks, 6 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi TeeBae. Thanks for sharing your comment with us. You're not alone. Everyone feels down or unworthy from time to time. There are people and places where you can seek help. Often, being lonely makes you want to withdraw even more, but there could be people trying to reach out to you. Slowly gather supportive friends and loving people around you and consider speaking openly and honesty to your family and tell them the way they speak to you hurts your feelings. Having people in your life that you can talk to will help you cope with your disappointment, loss, loneliness or sadness. Sadly, we can't talk to you directly but you can call Childline SA. They will offer you counselling over the phone, in person and online. You don't need to give them your name and can contact them any time of the day or night. Contact them if you are suicidal, depressed or feel alone. They are here to help you! Contact them on their 24/7 Toll Free Helpline: 08 000 55 555 for help. Check out their website: http://www.childlinesa.org.za, Facebook and Twitter page for useful information.

1 week, 6 days ago
Anonymous

Yeah. I tend 2 feel worthless,unluved nd lonely frm tym 2 tym nd when dat happens I often push away de peepz dat I luv.

1 week, 5 days ago Report
Anonymous

I've been throu alot of things in life nd i always find away to deal with my problems but now a days i dint know whats going on with me.i dont knw how to deal with plan when ever i feel emotional i just feel the need to cut myself, that's the only way i can relief the plan then i feel better but,now im worried coz i dont wane kill myself but thats the only way i can deal with is

4 weeks, 1 day ago Report

Recent Replies

happyhappyhappyyyy

Cutting doesn't help❤ Keep a journal, has the same effect that cutting has, it's just way safer...

4 weeks ago Report
Gabi - Moderator

Hi Springster, it is normal to feel low at times and things can get hard in our lives, we all go through it. Cutting is damaging to your health, we suggest finding another way to deal with your pain. Whether it is keeping a journal or speaking to a close friend or trusted family. If you have no one in your life that you trust, you can call Childline on 08 000 55 555 (It's free, you don't need airtime) and they will be there for you when you need to talk to someone.

4 weeks ago
toto
This comment has been removed by the community. Please read our platform rules.
Leano

Im a very shy and quiet girl who randomly feels down and hate being around people.I just enjoy my own space. Is there something wrong with me?

1 month ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Yola, there is nothing wrong with you. It is perfectly normal to be quiet and to want your space and be alone. If the problem is that you are scared to speak to people, read the Springster article called Is Your Confidence In Check for tips to boost your confidence: http://za.heyspringster.com/sections/my-life/your-confidence-check/

3 weeks, 6 days ago
Anonymous

At what age can you start dating and what should you do if your boyfriend gives you mixed signals

1 month ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Kitty_4. Thanks for your question. Dating and having sex is different. If you just want a best friend who is a guy and who is your boyfriend then you can date at any age. If you're planning on dating and having sex then you should know that the legal age of consent is 16 in South Africa. Don't rush into anything, if your boyfriend is giving you mixed signals then maybe give him some space to figure out what he really wants instead of wasting your time.

1 month ago
Gabi - Moderator

Hey, Sprngster thank you for your comment. There is no starting age for dating but dating does come with emotional risks and you should be sure that you are emotionally ready to start dating.

1 month ago
Kitty_4

Thanks Gabi

1 month ago Report
Kitty_4
This comment has been removed by the community. Please read our platform rules.
Anonymous

I always feel like that most of the time... Its like I'm somebody of no importance... I tried so hard to overcome that but I couldn't.... But at least I'm trying n I feel like im getting somewhere even thou I sometimes break down.... I told myself to be strong Everyday I talk to myself , I advice myself... I tell myself that I cannot be like other children... I don't live in a fancy house , m nt popular at school , I don't hv fancy phones like them.... But I also told myself that I will stl rise... I wanna make myself proud.. I told myself that one day I will hv those fancy stuff... I will buy thm for myself.... I will make it in life😊

1 month ago Report

0 Reply

kaka

Hi my name is kananelo sometimes i feel down like am going to die tomorrow nd most of th time when am around my friends i f just feel as if they annoy me that they irritate me or i will shout at them am horrified that i might loose my friends what should i do??!!

1 month ago Report

0 Reply

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by the community. Please read our platform rules.
Mphololo1.

Hi guys ..Most times in church i feel low expectially in teen gatherings because they are all studying in private high school and i am the only one studying on public high school .I feel like im nothing to them i actually fell like a "zero" when i see their dressing sense,the nice and funny things they talk about and do in their school.I am so hurt cause i have no friend there wilts i really like my church and the gatherings

1 month, 1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster, thank you for sharing. If you spend your days comparing yourself to others you're bound to be unhappy. Don't focus on what others have because it blinds you to the good in your life. Try getting to know the people in your group and form real connections with them.

1 month, 1 week ago
Mphololo1.

Oh okay Gabi I see.Thanks♥

1 month, 1 week ago Report
kaka

girl if they talk more about their private school life also talk about how amazing public school is ....that you get to make more friends nd company

1 month ago Report
Anonymous

hello everyone , I've been in a relationship for almost 3years now...I'm currently staying at my aunt's house and she and her daughters has a huge impact on my relationship...I really love this guy....But with all these bad comments that they are giving me it feels like I don't know what love means anymore ...I'm 17 years old , can it be possible that I've found true love and how can I prove to them that I'm more matured now?

1 month, 1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster! Thank you for sharing. Your relationship is between you and your partner. Don't let the negative comments from your family members make your doubt the love that you and your partner share. If you breakup with your boyfriend do it because it's something that you have decided to do for yourself and not because of the negativity from your family. And if you decide to stay - stay because you want to and it's right for you. Prepare yourself for the fact that things won't be easy moving forward. But if your bond is strong enough - you will be fine.

1 month, 1 week ago