Deeigh

U are very brave gal ur storie inspires many gals and what's more interesting is that u didn't give up and u didn't make ur age to stand in ur way or infrnt of ur dreams...

1 day, 12 hours ago Report

Debla

What a wow

5 days ago Report

sasa

your story really touched me ,i am also going on the very same path as you did .. i am turning 19 this year i got pregnant in 2016 i was 17 years old it has been hard for me to focus at school i repeated grade 9 twice and moved to grade 10 and 11 well it happened i failed again .. its really hard trying to study and the baby near you, so as i will be repeating my grade 11 this year i am willing to work hard as i can .. my only wish is to finish school and work for my son....

1 week ago Report

Kimmiey

Hey!!I'm 18 years of age. I'm pregnant and I font want to embarrass my mother I don't want her to know about this and now I'm 4 months and I'm not ready for a baby and I want to get rid of my pregnancy what should I do!?

1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Anonymous

dear its really hard hun , i was also scared to tell my mother i got pregnant in 2016 .. but now that you are 4 months i guess its dangerous , i now its hard for you but just try and talk to your mom about this ..

1 week ago Report
khaya

chomi, ur mom must be ur friend.U must tell her everything, she should know everything from who u are dating to who u are sleeping with. sit her down n tell her that u are pregnant. Being a teen mom is not easy ask I'll tell u. I have 11month daughter n its not easy raising a baby alone, U will need ur mothers help to take care of ur child. Do not destroy the pregnancy, u will regret ur self later in life. keep the innocent soul please

5 days, 3 hours ago Report
Anonymous

1 week ago Report

Linzay

Hi tumelo ,u know what ...i didnt have the courage to tell my story online until i saw yours... Im in the same shoes as u were .. Im sixteen and i gave birth last year september to a beatifull princess named mia. But after her birth i got baack to school for the last term..and today im proud of myself because im in matric this year ..

1 week, 1 day ago Report

Kay-bae

Hi Tumelo .i will be doing my matric this year and am inspired by your story because i also want to be a social worker and help children like you want to ,as soon the school opens um gonna work so hard so that i can archieve my dream ....thank you for sharing your story it really waked me up and i hope it will also inspire more girls to never give up on their dreams no matter the situation is and its never too late to go back to school .

1 week, 1 day ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Tumelo, we like the spirit! All the best for this year, you got this! Read our article called Ready, set...pass for top tips to help you get those A's.

1 week, 1 day ago
thakgi

I love ur spirit U never give up even when ur life was not easy

1 week, 2 days ago Report

Siyasanga

Your story rocks gal :*

1 week, 4 days ago Report

Bokae

He cam Sam gels get pregnant and due date with older person. Plzzz don'tfoll in love with🚹🚹🚹🚹🚹🚹by guy justbe🆒 🆓 and🆗🆗🆗🆗

3 weeks, 4 days ago Report

Motlalepula

Inspirational you've made you could've missed it, pull yourself together in order to chase up your dream , you stood very strong keep it up young girl

3 weeks, 5 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Leduma. Thanks for reading our story and thanks for your advice.

1 week, 4 days ago
Candy

Rise!🤘

3 weeks, 6 days ago Report

Anonymous

Touching story ..

1 month ago Report

4тυn8

Aт leaѕт ѕнe goт тo ғιnιѕн ѕcнool

1 month, 1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster, she sure did!

1 month, 1 week ago
Chuchi

You're an inspiration to many ❤❤

1 month, 1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Springster. Keep supporting other girls!

1 month, 1 week ago
Caroline23_Tsie

I Had A Baby Earlier This Year And Was Still Doing My Matric And I'm Aged 18. It Was Never Easy For Me Because My Boyfriend Dumped Me And Wanted Me Do Have An Abortion, But In The Mist Of It All I Made It To The End, I Was Able To Stand Strong And Passed All My Terms With Good Remarks :)

1 month, 1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster. Thanks for sharing your amazing story! Congratulations and good luck with the future!

1 month, 1 week ago
Kay-bae

Hei Caroline am happy that you never gave up

1 week, 1 day ago Report
Dietsa

I can relate. I had a child at the age of 14, lost my Mother when he was only nine months. This was hard for me that I almost failed my mid year exams, I was in grade 10 by then. But I really wanted to make my Mother proud she's always wanted the best for me. I had to take my son to his Father so that I could focus on school work since there was no one to look after him, my Mother used to do that for me. So I held my head high and studied really hard, I'm happy to say that I've completed high school without failing and I even got a Bachelor in Matric. It wasn't an easy road, but thought of losing my Mother always kept me strong and the support from my siblings as well, it encouraged me to study hard so that I can do better for my son. Today my son is four and I'm 18. You can still do better even after hard ships, you just to use that to your advantage. And congratulations girl, I'm proud of you. You did well, I'm sure it wasn't easy.

1 month, 2 weeks ago Report

PKzee

Well ..gal life was hard 4 u but finally conquered. There is always a good reward after perseverance.

1 month, 2 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi PKzee. Thans for reading the story, we're glad it inspired you!

1 month, 2 weeks ago