Anonymous

Hi, My name is Thandeka,17. I live in Pretoriaal,Mamelodi East. My dream is to be an actor but i cant get myself to be where actors are, such as Omphile ..i would like to get some advise from you guys on what should i do to get where i wanna be.

4 days, 22 hours ago Report

0 Reply

Cjay

My dream is to become the most famous designer in the world

1 week, 1 day ago Report

0 Reply

poo.mie

I dream of assisting the poor n those who are drug addicted

1 week, 2 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Ntombiyesintu

My dream is also being a poet or a story writer But the problem is that I don't have any idea how can I make my dream cone true because people don't take pots seriously

1 week, 1 day ago Report
1357

that is great

1 week, 3 days ago Report

0 Reply

Honey

Hi guys, My dream is to become an actress. Every time I think of getting close to my dream thn someone pops up in my dream and try to convince me tht I'm not good enough.That's when I stopped dreaming of becoming an actress, I really want to achieve my goals but I can't becoz of what other people say. I need some help guys plz •~•

1 week, 4 days ago Report

0 Reply

Siyasanga

Guys this article really inspires me because sometimes when im alone ialways Wright poems and songs but my parents are always telling me of being an accountant and thats the dream idont even dream of.

2 weeks ago Report

0 Reply

Anonymous

I dream of being an actress but because of the bad choices I have made....I don't think I will still get there!!!.... I even dropped out of school!😢😢

2 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Michy15

Get back to school baby girl finish your studies and go become a successful actress make sure you go to the states and come back with an Oscar. The sky is the limit it won't be easy but be patient, you will see. :-)

1 week, 5 days ago Report
Precious

Since I was 13 years old I dreamed of being a DJ ....I want to succeed like Botlhale...I really want to be a DJ

2 weeks, 2 days ago Report

0 Reply

Anonymous

I watch Scandal every night and Omphile is my favorite character . Well done

2 weeks, 3 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Layla, thanks for your comment.

2 weeks, 3 days ago
Lethu_44

I'm also a poet I've performed at school but NY parents don't take it seriously😖

2 weeks, 6 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Anonymous

I also have the same issue but i'm a rapper😟

2 weeks, 2 days ago Report
Smoosh

Wow u noe what guys l hv the same talent and in 2013 l was 14 that time l won an award on a talent show held at my church but now my confidence has decreased maybe because of teenhood

3 weeks, 3 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster, thanks for your comment. Maybe all you need is to just start writing and entering competitions. Just do the thing that you are afraid of, don't let you teenage years hold you back. You don't want to spend your days wondering what could have been if you had entered.

3 weeks, 3 days ago
Esmie

Wow I'm inspired!

1 month ago Report

0 Reply

Neo

Hello guys reading from that article i also have the same talent i wrote plenty of poems but i need ropes to tie on i want to use this talent for my future goals Any one interested here's my Numbers

1 month ago Report

Recent Replies

Taffy008

you need what.

1 month ago Report
Gabi - Moderator

Hi Modise. It's great that you're talented and want to use your talent. You can enter talent shows and competitions with your poetry you can also post it on social media so people get to see your work. Please refrain from sharing your personal information on here and on social media for your safety. Thank you

1 month ago
Divine

Wow also wish to use my talent to make money

1 month ago Report

Recent Replies

Taffy008

l think one of the ways, to start that, is by starting in your community eg, schools, functions, that way you can expose yourself

1 month ago Report
Gabi - Moderator

Hi Divine, I agree with R1990_27. You should use your community and find out what their needs are and see how you can fulfill that. Maybe baking and selling cupcakes at church or school, braiding hair or making sandwiches and selling fast food from your house.

1 month ago
Anonymous

Hi ladies. I'm looking for real friends

1 month ago

Recent Replies

Taffy008

Real friends do exist, but first you need to be friends with people who can charge your battery not those who drain it, above all with people who are positive minded so that you harvest positivity in your life.

1 month ago Report
Gabi - Moderator

Hi Cathie, Thanks for your comment. I agree with R1990_27 on making positive friendships that you can benefit from. Here's an article to help ypu make friends in the real world http://za.heyspringster.com/sections/my-life/make-great-friendships-in-the-real-world/

1 month ago
Munchie2001

Hey...you know ladies,I love singing and I believe am good at it but am very shy, I have stage flights. At church I want to sing but am afraid of because and at school too

1 month ago Report

0 Reply

Anonymous

Glad she did something with her talent; but there's not a lot of people that get a opportunity to embrace their talent. Like me for example; i like writing stories and poems, i like singing and dancing too but I'm not brave enough to enter something but i really hope something good comes towards my talent... Thank you.

1 month ago Report

0 Reply

Natasha12
This comment has been removed by the community. Please read our platform rules.
Amie

I also 1 day wish 2 be a good inspiration 2 my peers just as omphile..am proud of her

1 month ago Report

0 Reply

happiness

I am a poet but no support as she had my talent is going to waste but how will I use it to motivate

1 month ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Happiness. Keep on writing your poetry, never give up. Perhaps you should start posting your poetry or videos of you performing on your social media pages and that way you'll get some recognition. Never stop writing!

1 month ago
Taffy008

Happiness, start with posting videos of you performing them, and also use your community to expose your talent, perform at schools or functions. dont give up...live up.

1 month ago Report