thato

Yaaar

6 days, 7 hours ago Report

0 Reply

Lene

That boosted my confidence a little bit I'm starting to feel better and stronger

2 weeks, 4 days ago Report

0 Reply

Anathi

confidence and hard working want u to go big and get achievements in life

2 weeks, 5 days ago Report

0 Reply

Letse

I only feel confident when am around guys and my bf does not the fact that am always around boys...so what do i do....pls hlp

2 weeks, 5 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Itumeleng, work on yourself and try get confidence from within. That way, you will always feel good, whether there are guys around you or not. Know that you are amazing and you rock! Good luck on your self-confidence journey, it is sometimes hard but it is definitely worth it.

2 weeks, 5 days ago
Leano

Wow this is exactly the BOOST I needed. Thanks Springster

1 month ago Report

0 Reply

Boitumelo

hy this is really thoughtful I have learnt a lot of things by reading this article or story

1 month, 2 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi tumy. Thanks for reading the story we're glad we could inspire you.

1 month, 1 week ago
Haila

Hi I have to try harder but thanks

1 month, 2 weeks ago Report

0 Reply

MissAsh

I'm a very talented in singing and the challenge that i face is being scared to song infront of people and showing off my talent to the world.i'm always scared of how other people wil react to my voice,what if I'm not good as i think . HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS?

2 months, 1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Springster. Being nervous is a natural emotion to feel especially if you've never sang to anyone before this. Try singing in front of family and friends and see what they say. You've been given this talent to share it! So share your talent girl. We all believe in you!

2 months, 1 week ago
Andile

Thanks guyz you have changed my life and give me better advice .My mom isis so proud of me now .I was rede have bad attitude but now I've respect ..I want to hepl those who think that they have lost their life but they didn't ......Thanks guyz🙏😊

2 months, 2 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Springster! That's great to hear, keep it up!

2 months, 2 weeks ago
Gabi - Moderator

Hi Springster. Thanks for your comment. It's never too late to make a positive change in your life. It's important for you to constantly improve yourself because it improves you and the relationships you share with other people. We're happy you have a better bond with you mother now.

2 months, 1 week ago
Dimpho

#inspired thank you Springster

3 months, 2 weeks ago Report

0 Reply

CHLOE

💃😊

4 months, 1 week ago Report

0 Reply

Shakira

I am feeling excited to join this site and am inspired wth the ..............

4 months, 2 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Cnenhlanhla

Yah gal u feel as i feel

4 months, 1 week ago Report
Shakira
This comment has been removed by the community. Please read our platform rules.

Recent Replies

2000

Hi Shakira I agree it build girls confidence by all means😆

4 months, 2 weeks ago Report
Jenny

Hi I'm sherifanh just joined and I'm very inspired

4 months, 3 weeks ago Report

0 Reply

lisarh

I'm glad I join this site ...but still can't be confidence about myself ..people tell me um ugly I believe that coz everytime I look down on myself feel like um being stopped being me or happy I want to be confidence but always tell myself that people will judge me or make funny of me like in primary they would laugh having big bobs. big stomach. .ugly call me with names. .I believe them now I feel like um nothing almost committed suicide

4 months, 3 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Thank you for your comment. Have you thought about talking to a parent, older sibling, aunty, teacher or a professional who can offer you support? It is important to speak to someone you can trust when dealing with the situation you are in. Sadly, we can't talk to you directly but you can call Childline SA. They will offer you counselling over the phone, in person and online. You don't need to give them your name and can contact them any time of the day or night. Contact them if you are scared, feel alone and if something is happening to you, or someone you know. They are here to help you! Don't forget you can contact them on their 24/7 Toll Free Helpline: 08 000 55 555 for help. Check out their website: http://www.childlinesa.org.za, Facebook and Twitter page for useful information.

4 months, 2 weeks ago
Aspires

Hi I'm Nthabeleng. I've just joined and so far i'm inspired. Looking forward to learning more.

4 months, 3 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hey Springster. Thank you for being a part of the team. Glad we could inspire you.

4 months, 3 weeks ago