Anonymous

I can also relate to your story as well. The guy who actually took my womanhood then impregnated my friend that's when I started to have regrets and anger. Ever since from there I chose to abstain

1 hour, 29 minutes ago Report

LueeY

1 hour, 29 minutes ago Report

Sassyguuuurrrl

So I need your help , I feel so ready to do anal but yet nervous at the same time We've been saying for 4 years and our relationship is no secret as well as we have safe sex but I wanna try anal and he's ready but what are the precautions I should be taking ?

11 hours, 26 minutes ago Report

Anonymous

Not to be afraid if u aren't ready yet to have sex or u are uncomfortable with it wait until u are ready or comfortable with doing it

15 hours, 29 minutes ago Report

Lutha

Hey...I'm about to turn 18 this year . 'm dating someone who's older than me a little bit. we've been dating for 2 months now. should i have sex with him?,he's different from thee others and he respect me n my decisions, i really love him n i don't know what to do but i haven't agreed yes. i need your advice.

20 hours, 54 minutes ago Report

NeLly

All I cAn SaY tHat is tHat...All Th EviL Is BorN In oUr MinDs..Let's Not Eat forbidden FruiTs..U GuYs KnW WhaTz GoNna HappeN AftEr You EateN FoRbiddEn FriuTs..A gReaT exAmple "aDaM nD Eve" A Lot Of us SeeMs To ForGet..ForGet Bwt SeX Nd Its pressure..Let's FocuS on OuR BooKs GirLs..am SuRe U dNt WaNt To Be KnWn As "THE GIRL Or THE GUY IN THE COMMUNiTy" tHaTz Lame FaME...Let Us Be KnOwN liKe MaDiBa "tH HeRo" nD OpRaH WinFreY "inspiration To aLl"... #girlPower...neLly 😘

1 day, 17 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Ayanda002

Gal power......

4 hours, 58 minutes ago Report
Anonymous

Hi...I'm about to turn 16...My boyfriend and I have been discussing about having sex...Yes I'm still a virgin and I think he's just after my virginity because we last spoke in December...We said that we will do it in January maybe between 16 and 20...He wasn't talking to me...I was totally not cool with that and the suddenly on the 20th he questions me about what we have discussed... . I think he wants my virginity...You...?

2 days, 3 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Cursy

Yes dear , he wants to use you , once he gets what he wants , he'll be missing in action which will mess you up emotionally , by taking your virginity , he would be taking everything , messing up your whole life under the stances of him just not caring about you afterwards , you'll be damaged

1 day, 17 hours ago Report
Chantiie

Hey Babe. Firstly,when having sex with your partner it's not something you plan for it just has to happen when the time is right. It's a two way street,he can't get what he wants at the cost of your happiness..for the fact that it's all his on about lately then it shows its exactly what his here for. I say,know your worth and step back. Right after he gets the cookie outta the jar his gonna flee!

1 day, 17 hours ago Report
Kissieface

Hello who asked for your advise leave the girl alone u ashole

3 days, 15 hours ago Report

Anonymous

Hello who asked for your advise leave the girl alone u ashole

3 days, 15 hours ago Report

Anonymous

I'm sorry to say dear, but you preg-nide

4 days, 3 hours ago Report

sphe

Hi im 17years old turning 18 next month. I've been with my bf for almost a year now. Im still a virgin but im thinking of losing it to him on my birthday. Im just scared of getting hurt coz he has a tendency of cheating but he always tells me himself. His family knows me. Can you help? Do you think l should do it.?

4 days, 10 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Red

Babes please try to understand your value. Don't give up the one thing that's special in YOUR life to someone who doesn't respect you or your relationship. I mean I give him props for telling you but that doesn't mean it's okay. He is still a boy from my understanding, and he will keep doing it. So my question to you is, while he cheated are you certain that he was safe? You don't want to find yourself in a situation that could cause problems for you later in life. You are only 17. You still have a whole lot of life to live. But if you feel the need to give up your virginity to him, just make sure for certain that he is worth the cookie☝. Just don't allow your emotions to get the best of you. That's our blessing and curse as females. Try to learn that you are a Queen. You DON'T bow down to him. He needs to be playing to your tune.

4 days, 8 hours ago Report
ʍɨɢʊɛʟʟ

girl am the same age as u & still a virgin,i think all u can do is think all this through be4 loosing yourself to him.but i also think his a grt guy 4 coming clean afta cheating on u. so its all up 2 you

4 days, 1 hour ago Report
Emkay

Don't do it .. After you give him your v he will cheat on you

3 days, 11 hours ago Report
Lecy

Girl i believe you are still young and have a whole lot of life ahead of you .you will realise that the decisions you make today are not the same decisions you would make in the next 3 year s I advise you to take your time and keep yr pride and give your viginity to a man worth it

2 days, 10 hours ago Report
Calypso

I'm 20 and I'm still a virgin. Your boyfriend cheated and he should be proving that he's worth your time. You don't have to lose your virginity over someone who says they love but cheated

1 day, 17 hours ago Report
THANDORH

HELLO GYZ ...IM 17 YEARS OLD .....I WAS IN LOVE WITH SOME GUY ANd HE CHEATED ON ME I LOVED HIM WITH ALL MY HEART ....AND WE BROKE UP BUT I STILL LOVE HIM A LOT I CANT EVEN HAVE ANOTHER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE MY HEART IS STILL ON HIM ....I FOUND GUYS WHO LOVE ME BUT I CAN'T LOVE BACK BECAUSE I WANT HIM ....NOT ANYONE ELSE ....and I TRIED TO TALK TO HIM TO FIX THINGS BETWEEN US ...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE .....PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR DIFFERENT VIEWS .....MAYBE I CAN BE HELPED

4 days, 18 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Anonymous

I advice u to try and get over him b4 being in a relationship with someone else bcz u'll loose someone tht truly care abt you and what u'll do u will just waste ur time and others .. Try to heal from tht relationship and focus on urself and build urself

4 days, 17 hours ago Report
Red

Okay dear the first thing you need to understand is that you are a beautiful black female who is worthy of all things great in this world. Do not allow some ignorant, childish boy to stop you from loving someone who is ready to treat you like a princess. Further more, you have to understand that you are strong and do not need a boy to show you that you are beautiful. Recognise your value and you shall never be a fool to those who do not respect you.

4 days, 13 hours ago Report
ʍɨɢʊɛʟʟ

girl if u tried & he still doesn't wanna get baq with you,myb u should just let him be.cz u can't be holding on to sm1 4 eva

4 days, 13 hours ago Report
Anonymous

had the same problem ..when I was 17

4 days, 21 hours ago Report

barbie

I'm19 years and I'm a virgin well as far as im concerned I'm still one the thing is that my previous b.fs they never accepted the fact that I'm a virgin so they said they won't interrupt my virginity all they want is to setify their manhood so one time I would find that it hard for me to walk and I get body pains yes sometimes I did feel when he was tying to insert his penis to my Virginia and I will push him away

5 days, 2 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Anonymous

the fact that u say "as far as u r concerned you r still 1"makes me wonder if u really still are a virgin? by gal i think u shld go 4 a check up concerning those pains u get.

4 days, 13 hours ago Report
Anonymous

I agree cause anything is possible

3 days, 12 hours ago Report
Anonymous

guys I'm lebo...I have this pimple on my virgina and every time I have sex with my boyfriend yhoo it becomes sore and pain full I doy even finger myself anymore or do masturbation it's paining wat must I do before I pop it..

5 days, 14 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Hard_target

I think you should wait for it to heal then u can start having sex again because it might catch bacteria from sperm or the air and infect it.

5 days, 12 hours ago Report
Beauty

visit ur nearest clinic or go to ur doctor dear

4 days, 17 hours ago Report
Fahelo16

Zninzi's story is exactly the same what happened to me at that time and I thought I was the only one in this thing

6 days, 8 hours ago Report

Fahelo16

Zninzi's story is exactly the same what happened to that time and I thought I was the only one in this thing

6 days, 8 hours ago Report

Anonymous

Hey guys am a 19 years old female I broke my viginity at the age of 17.. My ex manipulated me by having sex with him and afterwards he wanted nothing to do with me.. I've been single since but now am in a relationship with someone and I think he loves me but every time when we are intimate I totally feel uncomfortable bcz I think he might do the very same thing my ex did and I usually feel some upnormal pains.. Please help me . What should I do??

6 days, 20 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

ʍɨɢʊɛʟʟ

girl holding on to your past will do more damage,but the fact that u experience pains when having sex is not a gud thing,i suggest u c a doctor.

5 days, 19 hours ago Report
Mia_darling

do a pregnancy test first. Sitn on dick wit no rubber is nyc but too risky to take chances..

1 week ago Report

Tshego

Hi guys I HV had sex with my boyfriend 14 days ago and now I have some changes on my body I feel sleepy during the day ,I feel my womb movements and my nipples hurt a lot I am scared what should I do

1 week ago Report

Recent Replies

Bae_bee

Hey there tshego... Nna I think you should go to the nearest clinic and find out what is wrong with your body .... It may be a reaction but it can mean you're pregnant because it is after 2 weeks you had sex

1 week ago Report
ʍɨɢʊɛʟʟ

girl dnt panic just visit the nearest clinic.

4 days, 13 hours ago Report