panda

hey I am new here please help people make fun of me because I have lovehandles and say I am fat.Rumours are going around that I have a bad smell.PLZ HELP NOW

1 day, 6 hours ago Report

0 Reply

Siziwe

Hey guys I've always been told am ugly by everyone. I try to convince myself otherwise but I believe I am..when I look at myself in the mirror I see the ugliness they talk about..I hate myself and I think am depressed.. Please I need help😭

3 days, 9 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Ree

I'm suffering from depression too.... And it seems like people and their words towards me is a trigger. You are not ugly,you are special in your own way. People tell me that all the time and I feel the same way too. Pick your head up Princess,don't let your mind deceive you.... You are beautiful

3 days, 7 hours ago Report
Tee

hey guyz,.....am 17 years old I had scares at my face from an fire accident when I was 7 years..... since then I never had confidence about my self and I don't even have the energy to look in the mirror and tell myself that am beautiful.... because am different from other girls and I will never again get my normal skin back

6 days, 23 hours ago Report

Recent Replies

Lwah

Hi Tee. Every person is different and different is beautiful. I believe that everything happens for a reason and our scars tell a story, they are what keeps us going. No matter what happens in our lives, God created each of us for a purpose and no scars nor pain can restrict that purpose from prevailing so be confident and know that you're not alone because God's got you. Take pride in yourself and show the world what you're good at. They'll focus on that rather than focussing on your beautiful and unique scars. I adore you because you're strong and you've lived with the scars for ten years now without taking your own life. You rely are a Phenomenal Woman.

5 days, 14 hours ago Report
Anonymous

Hi guys ... I look at myself in the mirror everyday and I just cant seem to tell myself that ... I feel like I'm deceiving myself or something ...I'm actually used to it even when ppl call me ugly it doesn't hurt that much ... unless its from someone close .. is this a good thing ?

1 week ago Report

0 Reply

Zee

1 week ago Report

0 Reply

Siyasanga

Hey guys to me it feels like iam not beautifull because my friends always taking selfies and me icant do that because of im scared ofwhat people will say what people will coment or its because im shy.

1 week, 4 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Anonymous

Siyasanga mna nawe siyafana girl i feel ugly but i also feel beautiful its confusing

1 week, 3 days ago Report
Anonymous

We are one!

1 week, 6 days ago Report

0 Reply

Anonymous

We are one!

1 week, 6 days ago Report

0 Reply

Thembiegh

Hi , I am beautiful and I even like taking pics and I always tell myself that I'm beautiful and I do not let anyone look down on me 🐶

2 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Michy15

Please borrow me your confidence

1 week, 3 days ago Report
Candy

Guys I have a cousin and he is currently going to grade 3 kids at school are bullying him and he comes home complaining so his mother keeps going to school to tell the teachers but the kids don't seem to listen what can I do to help my cousin

2 weeks, 1 day ago Report

0 Reply

Lene

I still feel that I am not beautiful..other girls are so beautiful and are liked better by boys. I'm considering suicide because I have no place in the world and I'm ugly!!!!!

2 weeks, 2 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Candy

Psalm 3:16 : I am fearfully and wonderfully made in God's image , Lene you are beautiful no matter what may come K

2 weeks, 1 day ago Report
Yin_yang_dreamer

Lene, every girl is beautiful in her own way. We all have a purpose in this life. Make everybody see ur inner beauty, but first u must seek out ur inner beauty.

1 week, 4 days ago Report
Thabi

We are created by God.. God is a God of no mistake.. There is a reason why you are like that.. U are born the way you are for a purpose.. Always tell yourself that.. You are who God says you are!.. Try to see the ability in your disability.

2 weeks, 2 days ago Report

0 Reply

Papi

Hey after reading this article change the way I feel about my self I have friends who got hips and I am the only one got a body like a boy and when we are going out boys would be like who is that dude you are going with and they would laugh at me but now I Learned to love my self the way I am thanks

3 weeks, 1 day ago Report

Recent Replies

Phemmy_M

Yes galll!!!!... u are BEAUTIFUL with or without hips ♡♡

3 weeks, 1 day ago Report
Gabi - Moderator

Hi Springster, self love is the best love. Good for you for not letting other comments hurt you. We're all different - no one looks like the next person and we all owe it to ourselves to celebrate our unique beauty.

3 weeks ago
Hamimu

Hy I'm new here bt wat I cn sy is tt I used to hate e way my body was built it is lyk a guy bt wen I luk nycly its nt cz pple use to sy tt bt I said to my self I dnt care wat pple sy its my body I knw its beautiful e way Allah (God) created it so I am do happy todae tt I cn sy it freely "I am beautiful" 😊😀❤

3 weeks, 1 day ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

That's beautiful Springster. Keep the self-love going!

3 weeks ago
Letse

That is the SPIRIT GIRL uu really inspired me coz ppl keep telling that ii looke lyk a man but the way i can describe my body it that my body is in the middle,with big bums and i got hips....THNX 4 YOUR INSPERATION

2 weeks, 3 days ago Report
Aj

I hate myself ,i dont have confidence because i am fat and people dont want to hang out with me cause i am boring what can i do ? pls help

3 weeks, 4 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Mphoentle

People are only able to show us love by the way we love ourselves. How does a person begin to love you if you don't love yourself?

3 weeks, 4 days ago Report
Gabi - Moderator

Hi 2660. Thanks for sharing your comment it's very brave and mature of you. I doubt that the reason you don't have friends is because of your appearance. You're going to have to be brave enough to put yourself out there and make friends. You aren't boring, I doubt that's true. You're amazing and there is no one like you and that is your power. Just let go of your insecurities and live a full life, you can meet amazing people.

1 week, 4 days ago
Sah-zi

We need to learn to believe in ourselves.No one know u than ù.meaning u know ur know urself better than anyone.Judge urself saying that u beautiful.

3 weeks, 5 days ago Report

Recent Replies

Aj

Yeah thanks for the advice guys

3 weeks, 3 days ago Report
Khathozi

Hi guys I suffer from depression and I've only noticed that now and my family doesn't even notice that I'm not well but I get it they are the cause of it they always insult me treat me as an outsider call me names this really makes me feel bad. I've even lost weight big time and they say maybe I'm sick or HIV positive I dont know why they think so ill of me they just dont notice how they treat me they say its punishment for my behavior isn't respect earned not just given to anyone whoa doesn't deserve it. I really need help everyon around me thinks I'm sick because of the weight loss. I need someone to talk to because this is building up an angry person in me and that is bad for someone who is raising a child..

4 weeks ago Report

Recent Replies

Gabi - Moderator

Hi Philanqo. Thanks for sharing your comment with us. It must be a very difficult time for you but you're not alone. There are people and places where you can seek help. Often, being lonely makes you want to withdraw even more, but there could be people trying to reach out to you. Slowly gather supportive friends and loving people around you and consider speaking openly and honest;y to your m=family and tell them the way they speak to you hurts your feelings. Having people in your life that you can talk to will help you cope with your disappointment, loss, loneliness or sadness. Sadly, we can't talk to you directly but you can call Childline SA. They will offer you counselling over the phone, in person and online. You don't need to give them your name and can contact them any time of the day or night. Contact them if you are suicidal, depressed or feel alone. They are here to help you! Contact them on their 24/7 Toll Free Helpline: 08 000 55 555 for help. Check out their website: http://www.childlinesa.org.za, Facebook and Twitter page for useful information.

4 weeks ago
Rosie

Hey guys..I suffer from anxiety.. Am always worried about what people think of me and now I can't express my feelings and am becoming socially awkward.. What can I do to retain my confidence?

4 weeks, 1 day ago Report

0 Reply

Sammy

Hi guyz dis is my first tym here nd I would like to say during the past few minutes here I'm already addicted to these website. Everyone says I'm beautiful but I fell ugly cos my sister always tells me dat I'm ugly every time. Sisters should boster ur confidence but mine is a different story

4 weeks, 1 day ago Report

0 Reply

Anonymous

Hi guys I'm new here so i would really like urls guidence as I'm about to enter high school next year

1 month ago Report