SPRINGSTER USER TIPS
SPRINGSTER is for all girls!
We want this to be a welcoming space for you ( and many other girls like you) so feel free to express yourself. But for this space to remain welcoming and open to all we need your help to keep it that way. This is your community. Feel free to speak up and tell us what you think or report anything wrong or inappropriate you see on this platform. You can write a comment or email us at email@example.com or join us on our Facebook Page
We can all keep Springster positive in the following ways:
- Help defend others. If you feel that they are being treated badly or others are being mean spirited. Reporting harassment and bullying of others. This is the best way to show that bad behaviour will not be tolerated so offenders can be banned.
- Respect others by not using bad, rude or offensive language. Sexually explicit, obscene or offensive language is not allowed and spam and advertising will be removed immediately.
- Keep yourself safe. Do not give out your personal information. Never tell people:
- your real name (make up a nickname),
the name of your school,
your email address or phone number, or
any financial information or passwords.
- Avoid meeting up with people you meet online. But if you do meet up make sure that you have an adult, or your parent or guardian, with you.
The content on the Springster website is best suited for users 13 years of age and above. If you are under 13 years old please make sure to get permission from your parent or guardian to visit Springster, so you can visit under an adult’s supervision.